- EDUCATION FOR RESPECT IN DIFFERENCES
- INCLUSION OF STUDENTS WITH A DIFFERENT MOTHER LANGUAGE INTO THE MAINSTREAM SOCIETY
In this project, we cooperate with selected Prague elementary schools on the integration of kids for whom Czech is not their mother tongue.
We want to help the acceptance of different cultures and at the same time increase the quality of education for children not only with a different mother tongue. Our method is based on experiential pedagogy, cultural overlap and involvement of local community members.
Terms: 11/2021 – 10/2023
The overall aim is to increase the quality of education through strengthening inclusion in a multicultural society. We will reach this point by the realiation of these:
– to create scenarios of educational inclusive workshops DUŠEHRAJ
– to prepare information materials
– to implement workshops for 700 children at two Prague elementary schools
– to create thematic film spot
– to organize two multi-genre inclusive DUŠETAJ festivals /presentations of students, discussions with experts, storytelling by well-known personalities with different mother languae, theater, music, themed food trucks, etc./
Do you want to join ? Contact:
The project is co-financed by the European Union: